Garlic Kills 14 Kinds Of Cancer And 13 Types Of Infection. Why Don’t Doctors Prescribe It?
Garlic is super powerful veggie with tons of health benefits. It can be used in the treatment of many ailments, including:
- Helicobacter Pylori infection
- Candida (Yeast) infection
- Thrush (Fungal overgrowth in oral cavity)
- Mycotoxin-associated aflatoxicosis
- Methicillin- Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
- Klebsiella infection
- HIV-1 infection
- Vibrio infection
- Pseudomonas Aerigonosima(including drug-resistant strains)
- Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, multi-drug resistant Clostridium infection
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Viral Infections ( Herpes Simplex 1 and 2, Parainfluenza virus type 3, vaccinia virus, vesicular stomatitis virus and human rhinovirus type 2)
- Group B Streptococcus Infection
This is just a tiny part of the potential garlic has. It’s the best remedy for your infections.
Garlic has been long used in the treatment of cancer. Hippocrates said that healthy portions of crushed garlic can cure cancer.
If you decide to add it in your anti-cancer diet, make sure you eat at least 5-6 crushed garlic cloves every day. One garlic bulb contains 12 cloves.
The only rule you should follow says that you should let your garlic rest for at least 15 minutes after crushing it. Experts say that 15 minutes are enough for the cloves to release allinase, the enzyme that gives garlic its antifungal and anticancer power.
Garlic supplements are not as powerful as raw garlic.
MEDLINE offers 4245 study abstracts based on garlic.
This data shows that garlic can be used in the treatment of 150 diseases, including cancer, diabetes, infection caused by plaque buildups in arteries, and DNA damage caused by mercury poisoning.
Other studies have shown that garlic can treat 167 different ailments, but most of them agree that it’s most efficient in preventing and treating cardiovascular disease and cancer. These are the most common causes of death in high-income countries.
Garlic is cheap, safe and delicious. it saves lives, and it was more valuable than gold in the past.
Unfortunately, doctors keep prescribing synthetic medicine.
It’s up to you to determine what works best for your health. Trust nature, and you’ll make a smart choice.